USER INTERFACE AND SECURITY:
- Detailed User profile with Departments.
- Designations and User Photos.
- Detailed access profiles for users.
- Periodic Database backup and maintenance utilities.
- Detailed Inventory for Raw Materials, Packaging and Finished Goods.
- Batch Wise Drill Down.
- Detailed View of Individual Batches.
- Multiple levels of Grouping for Raw Materials, Packaging and Finished Goods.
- Each Finished Good can have multiple recipes.
- Each Recipe can have multiple phases of preparation with Intermediate Testing of required parameters.
- Each phase has its separate set of instructions.
- Design Bill of Materials containing the exact amounts of Raw Materials required.
- Define Testing Parameters for Finished Goods for Quality Control.
- Batches with any quantity size can be taken and the respective Raw Material requirement is automatically calculated.
- Multiple Quality Tests can be ordered for any Product Batch.
- Any one of the test results can be selected to print the final Certificate of Analysis.
- After a batch is produced the material is allocated to proper packaging.
- Purchase Orders created in the software are very detailed with details of Supplier, Payment terms, Insurance, Freight and Excise/Tax details.
- Detailed Supplier Information can be added for all suppliers with contact details, Taxation Details and Materials available for Purchase.
- Suppliers can be categorised by performance ratings or as Manufacturer/Dealer or custom groups.
SALES & DESPATCH:
- Sales Orders created in the software are very detailed with details of Customer, Payment terms, Insurance, Freight and Excise/Tax details
- Detailed Customer Information can be added for all Customers with contact details, Taxation Details.
- Customers can be categorised by type of industry or Dealer/End User or custom groups.
- Dispatch Instructions are added to Sales Orders and dispatch can then be completed by selecting Finished Goods from available batch lots.
- If Finished goods Stock is not available a Job order can be created for production.
- Test parameters can be defined both as Numeric and Text.
- When the test parameter is of Numeric type, the software gives a warning when the test result is not within the specified range for any sample.Testing Method for all parameters can be defined.